Here is the Easy Way to Upload a Geocache to Your Magellan Triton GPS.
1) Go to www.geocaching.com, establish a membership (free) and
2) Search to find the geocaches you want.
3) Locate the geocaches you want to load.
4) Save the file to your PC by clicking on "LOC Waypoint File" or "GPS Exchange File"
5) Open the file using VantagePoint.
6) Connect your Triton to your PC and turn it on.
7) Transfer the data from your PC to your GPS.
8) After the transfer is Confirmed then Click OK if the data transfer is successful!