Find and Superimposing Trails, etc. to our TOPO maps.
Here is the easy way to import any trail, etc. USE GPS and Vantage Point.
1) Go to http://www.topofusion.com and download the trail file you want to transfer to VP and the GPS.
2) Fire up the VantagePoint and click on the Exchange LEFT Icon with arrow going to the left.
3) Click on Tracks
4) Click on GPX eXchange files (.gpx)
5) Find the location of the file from number 1.
6) Highlight and click OPEN
7) Wait and the Import will show you ONE TRACK imported.
8) Go to My Journal and click on the Name of the Track you created.
9) Now Use the Exchange with the right icon and transfer it to your GPS.